Bonsai ARTransport and Expedited Service
Bonsai ARTransport Expediter Service
n addition to our standard straight truck exclusive-use service, Bonsai now offers special expedited direct delivery for smaller sized, high-value or time sensitive shipments. We've made custom modifications to our Sprinter Vans in order to provide all of the traditional equipment consistent with museum and archival requirements.
Need Scheduling | Pick-up | Answers?
Sprinter Van features:
- Construction of a nose wall or bulkhead which includes a forward chamber with sleeper bunk for direct overnight transit and courier.
- Fully insolated cargo hold with internal steel frame, added vertical e-track strapping system, single side “flat wall” built out from wheel well to accommodate paintings and crates, variable wood decking to accommodate “ride-flats.”
- Alarm system and GPS tracking
- Air-ride suspension and cargo leveling.
- 32,000 BTU climate control system.
- Lift Gate with 1300lb. capacity. It has both the ability to level down for ground loading and to ramp up to a higher loading dock. It can manage a full pallet with pallet jack.
Expeditor Cargo Area Dimensions:
- Interior Height: 70 inches at door, 73 inches inside
- Interior Length: 120 inches
- Interior Width: 50 inches on floor, 54 inches on deck
Private collectors and individual lenders welcome our Expeditors' easy access to their homes, their light-duty vehicle maneuverability, expedience & fuel economy.
With sleeper accommodations and direct delivery anywhere in the US, your special shipments will never be left unattended. Bonsai's new expediter division is part of our ongoing commitment to security enhancement, broader and more diverse art services options, and the development of greener alternatives.
Bonsai ARTransport Exediter Shuttle
Bonsai ARTransport Exediter Shuttle Open