Bonsai ARTransport and Expedited Service
In keeping with the company philosophy, the focus of our trucking operation is not on volume, but on attention to detail. Whether you are moving a single painting, a travelling exhibition, or the collected works of an entire museum, Bonsai ARTransport has the experience and sensitivity to answer your shipping needs with care and expedience. The Bonsai trucking operation excels to the high museum industry standards while maintaining realistic and competitive rates.
Bonsai ARTransport has its main office in Maryland with a satellite office in New York.
- We have regular shuttle routes that range from New England to Florida and to most of the Midwestern States.
- We offer local Baltimore/Washington and New York Metro area pick-ups and deliveries, direct airport service, international logistics, and site specific packing and installation.
- We also work with select "partner companies" to arrange for shipments to the West Coast and other areas outside of our regular shuttle routes upon request.
Need Scheduling | Pick-up | Answers?
- Climate Control
- Air Ride
- Lift Gate
- Dual Driver
- Courier Ready
- Local pick-up and delivery
- Long distance shuttles
- Exclusive & expedited shipments
- Van Line Coordination & Logistics
- On site packing and installation
Areas of Operation:
- NYC Metro locals & airports
- Baltimore/Washington locals & airports
- New England, Mid-Atlantic, Southeast, Midwest Shuttles
- Nationwide Exclusive Transit
- GPS tracking is now an available feature on Bonsai shuttles
- Shipping on a tight budget? Ask about our crate recycling program
Bonsai ARTransport truck
Bonsai ARTransport truck dock
Bonsai ARTransport westward ho!